Business Challenge: How to most effectively communicate clinical trial results?
Graphs are the most effective way to summarize information and the best way for the human eye to notice patterns or deviations. The bottom line is that better graphs make for improved decision making in less time.
Improve Understanding and Communication
TIBCO Spotfire Clinical Graphics (TSCG) empowers you to more effectively communicate information across the organization and externally, whether regulatory or marketing. Why not deliver information in a form that allows for quick and easy understanding?
Speed Time to Graphical Competency
TSCG enables rapid creation of statistical graphics without programming while generating code for production jobs. Your team can create more effective graphs faster and eliminate redundant processes.
Create statistical graphics for use in presentations and publications by choosing from standard or custom graph templates, and then specifying graph element formatting.
Apply new styles to all elements in a graph by selecting a new Theme.
Reduce effort to develop and format graphs
- Point-and-click graph specification -- no programming required
- Point-and-click graph styling -- for publications, presentations and submissions
Improve the quality of scientific and business decisions
- Comprehensive palette of graphs provide clarity for complex data sets
- Clinically-relevant graph templates adapt to changing data
- Specialized safety/efficacy graph templates enable faster detection of safety and efficacy signals
Enable better, faster interactions with regulatory agencies
- Integrate S+ graphics into validated reporting environments through simple SAS® macros
- Themes and auto-populating metadata fields improve consistency of regulatory submissions