- Buy a product not a covert service offering.
- A toolkit that can migrate quickly, cleanly and without unwanted headaches.
- Migrate to Open Source Java.
- Use their existing Forms and PL-SQL skills while being able to slowly transition their skills to Java.
- Preserve business logic by separating it and moving Logic to Database packages.
- Deploy on any Java based web application servers.
- We don't lock you in.
- We don't put your source code at risk(off-shoring).
- We don't migrate to Java-ADF (proprietary).
- We don't parse PL/SQL and provide you speculative Java based business logic.
- We don't use model driven process to generate Java code.
- We don't hide our migration tool from you.
Consider the business critical Oracle Forms application that has served you well over the years. With the amount of time and investment that has gone into building and customizing your application, the option of manually re-writing the application or throwing it away, may just not be feasible.
Traditionally migration products and services have come short of meeting customer expectations.
Failures happen when
- Available migration solutions pose an increase in risk and cost.
- Migration tools are inclomplete, lack flexibility, and require numerous post-migration fixes.
- Organisations have unique complexities in their application, and the migration tool cannot be customized to handle these variances.
- The available migration tools do not meet technical objectives.
- Migration tools and services further lock you into proprietary binds.
- Migration processes do not allow skills transition.
Any or all of the above can still happen..........That is, if you don't choose the right migration tool.
If any of the above has kept you up at night, then take a look at TransForm From Release3 and you will quickly figure out what makes TransForm From Release3 so different.....