MapleNet, facilitates smooth sharing of Maple documents, calculators and technical applications. It also assists colleagues to interact with your content, execute calculations and visualize results from inside a standard web browser. It offers a highly spontaneous interface for developing web apps that are dependent on mathematical computations. An interface is created by simply dragging buttons, sliders, math input regions and other interactive elements into the Maple document. Functionalities can be added to these elements using Maple's sophisticated programming language. Once that's done, Maple document needs to be saved on MapleNet server to make the application available online.
MapleNet features include:
- It allows an easy access through a standard web browser including that of computers and tablets.
- It's intuitive user interface does not mandate any specific knowledge about Maple.
- It facilitates an easy introduction of equations and data.
- It showcases meaningful presentation of results.
- It helps in creating informative and enlightening visualizations.