Maple T.A. is an Online Testing & Assessment Software for STEM Courses that in turn, facilitate the assessment of students’ understanding of math-based concepts. Besides, they free students from regular paper-and-pencil assessment.
Some advantages of Maple TA for students & teachers:
- Students can ask questions and have them graded intelligently.
- Instructors can provide instant feedback to the students.
- Students get various opportunities to practice without adding to the workload of the instructors.
- Helps curtail cheating by encouraging productive collaboration.
- Helps utilize time optimally by spending less time marking and more time on other important aspects of the course.
- Helps assign various assignments at one point in time basis the needs of the students, without being limited by teaching assistant availability.
- Allows you to identify and correct conceptual misunderstandings immediately.
- Helps eliminate logistical problems including lost assignments, grading parties and arrangement of large-scale placement testing.
Features of Maple T.A. include:
- Designed for Mathematics courses
Science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) courses have individual requirements in terms of automated assessment. Maple T.A. meets all such needs by offering standard math notation, sophisticated plotting, free-response math questions and intelligent grading of responses. Maple T.A. provides everything one needs to avail advantage of automated assessment in the math-based courses.
- Integrates with Technology
Maple T.A. is easy to integrate in the existing course infrastructure and, at the same time, can be accessed from any web-enabled device for you to experience a natural and seamless experience for the students. It is compatible with course management or learning management systems including Blackboard®, Canvas, Moodle™ and Brightspace™.
- Puts you in Control of Testing Contents
Maple T.A. allows you to take charge of your testing content. No matter whether you want to customize some of the readily available questions or create your own, Maple T.A. assists you in the most comprehensive, easy-to-use authoring tools available for STEM-based content.