Pyrosim is a graphical user interface for Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) to create fire simulations. This can be very helpful in accurately predcting the movement of smoke, temperature and toxin concentrations during a fire. Use of Pyrosim can ensure the safety of buildings before construction, evaluate safety options of existing buildings, reconstruct fires for post-accident investigation, and assist in firefighter training.
- You can import DXF files that include either 3D faces or 2D lines that can be extruded to create 3D objects in PyroSim
- High -level 2D and 3D geometry creation features, such as diagonal walls, background images for sketching, object grouping, flexible display options, as well as copying and replication of obstructions are offered by pyrosim .You can import DXF files that include either 3D faces or 2D lines that can be extruded to create 3D objects in PyroSim.
- Edit geometry using floor plan images, angled walls, and other powerful tools.
- Integrated execution of Official NIST versions of FDS and Smokeview
- Pyrosim provides full support for 64-bit operating systems
- Pyrosim is capable of running multi-CPU simulations with a single click
- Pyrosim can Import existing FDS4 and FDS5 models.
- Capable of running simulations across multiple computers on a shared network (cluster)
- Even can import DWG files directly without conversion to DXF (DXF files are still supported)