Better data visualization. Easy analytics.
Discover a new world of possibilities.
Main Features :-
Data Visualization: See What You've Been Missing.
Organizations of every size, in every industry, have data that can deliver insights. With data visualization software from SAS, you can find the most relevant data and apply advanced analytics to unlock your data's secrets. SAS Visual Analytics makes it easy.
Get the Picture. Fast.
Unlike traditional data visualization tools, SAS Visual Analytics produces blazingly fast insights while letting you interactively explore all relevant data – no subsetting or sampling required. The data is quickly read into memory for fast processing. In just minutes or even seconds, you can apply predictive and descriptive analytics to data of any size to spot previously unknown patterns, identify key relationships and uncover insights that would otherwise stay hidden.
Do It Yourself and Set IT Free.
If your IT department is like most, there's frequently a backlog of requests from users just like you – but not anymore. The self-service, ad hoc data visualization environment lets you explore data on your own, without burdening IT. Not a technical genius? That's okay. You can easily create new views of the data simply by selecting items from a sidebar or dynamically filtering and grouping variables. Choose compelling visuals – box plots, heat maps, bubble charts and more – to breathe life into the data, revealing elusive insights that may spark further analysis.
Stop Guessing, Start Autocharting.
Don't know which chart would best display the results of your analysis? No need. With autocharting, the chart that is best-suited to the type of data you select is automatically chosen for you. No more guesswork. You can be confident that your visualizations are as accurate and as insightful as possible.
Easy Analytics: Find Fast Answers to Your Toughest Questions.
Analytics is fast becoming essential for making sense out of data, but in many organizations ad hoc analysis is strictly the domain of the technically savvy. With SAS Visual Analytics, everyone can use analytics to get day-to-day insight for making better decisions.
Approachable Analytics Built Right In.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist – or even a data scientist – to use sophisticated analytics, because the analytics are fully integrated in an easy-to-use Web-based environment. No matter your skill level, you can ask your toughest questions, create compelling visualizations and share them with others – without having to learn new skills or engage IT. And if you do happen to have more analytic expertise, you can speed model development processes by quickly identifying areas that warrant further exploration and analysis, rather than resorting to trial and error.
Forecasting at Your Fingertips.
Expand the culture of forecasting in your organization with easy-to-use capabilities that take the complexity out of forecasting, so that users of all skill levels can determine what might happen in the future. The software automatically chooses the most appropriate forecasting algorithm for the data you select. And built-in hierarchy creation capabilities let you slice and dice information based on all of the available data, without having to rely on IT.
Don't Just See It – Understand It.
What if you could not only visualize your data, but actually understand it as well? User-friendly features, such as "what does it mean" pop-ups, explain the analytics used in visualizations in everyday business terms that all users can understand. You can view descriptive statistics to gain an overall sense of a particular measure. And geographical map views easily convey the meaning of geospatial data.
- In-memory server provides fast data analysis.
- Data can be easily queried from a seamless set of viewing modes.
- Multidimensional data can be sliced and diced by applying filters on any level of a hierarchy.
- Drillable hierarchies include expandable and collapsible levels.
- Viewable descriptive statistics, such as min, max and mean, provide an overall sense of a particular measure.
- New measures can be calculated and added to any view.
- Forecasts can be generated on the fly with forecasting confidence intervals included.
- The most appropriate forecasting algorithm for specific data is automatically selected.
- View can be saved as report packages to share with other advanced data exploration users in Web reports, images or SAS mobile apps.
- The complexity of data structures is removed for nontechnical users
Robust Reporting: Create and Share Meaningful Information.
What if you could easily create meaningful ad hoc reports and share your insights with anyone anywhere? What if decision makers could view and interact with reports whenever and wherever they needed to? With SAS Visual Analytics, they can.
Say Goodbye to Static BI.
Powerful ad hoc reporting tools let you design compelling, interactive reports. Easily add filtering and drill-down capabilities to your graphs, KPIs and other report objects. Choose from a wide variety of charts – 3-D bar charts with multiple lines, scatter plots, bubble plots, heat maps, tile charts, etc. – to best illustrate visualizations in an engaging way. And empower colleagues and others to interact with your reports to answer their own questions and create new visualizations to get a deeper understanding of the data
Better Collaboration, Better Decision Making.
It's easy to create interactive, eye-catching tables and charts that help decision makers quickly grasp the data's meaning. You can publish information to the Web and mobile devices, enabling rapid knowledge sharing and better-informed decision making. Large numbers of users, including those with limited analytical and technical skills, can view and interact with the reports, while IT maintains control of the underlying data and security.
Reports that Wow.
An interactive report-building interface puts a variety of options for designing dynamic reports at your disposal. You can create stunning reports fast and make them interactive by adding features such as filtering, highlighting, radio buttons, drop-down/combo boxes, and more. Support for native apps on tablets means you can create touch-optimized reports with dynamic scrolling, pinch and zoom, etc. You can also customize themes and colors and override formatting to adhere to organizational style guidelines and brand standards.
- Web-based, interactive report-building interface is provided for report authors.
- Data acquisition wizard is available for previewing, filtering or sampling data prior to creating visualizations or reports.
- Precision layout capabilities provide flexibility in report layout and design. Stack or group items, use send-to-back or bring-to-the-front capabilities, and more.
- On-the-fly hierarchies can be created to add drill-down capabilities to visualizations and reports.
- You have the ability to select predefined filters, set groupings and sorting, and override default formatting.
- Custom calculations and filters are easily created.
- A variety of charts are included: bar/3-D bar with multiple lines, pie/3-D pie, line, scatter, heat map, bubble, and tile – all of which allow annotated reference lines to be added.
- Filtering and selection capabilities can be added to reports with easy-to-integrate common action elements such as radio buttons, drop-down/combination boxes, check boxes and sliders.
Mobile BI: Get the Power to Know® on the Go.
Mobile business intelligence means answering questions and making decisions doesn't have to stop just because you are away from the office. Now decision makers at every level can see and interact with critical information and decision-making data – anytime, anywhere – on ipads or Android tablets.
On-Demand Insights. No Waiting.
Put an end to "I'll get back to you on that" by having the power of SAS Analytics at your fingertips. The mobile app – available for download from Apple's iTunes store and Google Play – lets you connect to servers, navigate folder structures and download selected reports with ease, without having to depend on others. Having on-the-go access to current, relevant information means faster decision cycles and uninterrupted workflows. Because critical information is always available, there's no need for delays
Prognosticate. Communicate. Collaborate.
Share your ideas. Ask questions. Make observations. Easy-to-use collaboration capabilities promote idea sharing while saving valuable time. You can annotate screen captures of reports, then email them to others, who can add their thoughts as well. Or capture your comments via video and audio, and share them that way.
Mobile Tethering – Your Information Lifeline.
Even in today's wired and wireless world, Internet access is no guarantee. That's why we offer mobile tethering as an IT-managed option, so you can explore and interact with reports and visualizations wherever you go – even when there is no Internet access available.
Mobile BI Features
- Native iPad and Android support uses the most popular gestures and capabilities, including zoom, swipe, etc., to optimize ease of use and user engagement.
- Flexible layouts let you create content tailored to different business needs.
- Link indicators enable data brushing as defined while creating reports. A selection in one indicator is applied as a filter or selection in the related indicator(s).
- Reports can be viewed securely on mobile devices either online or offline.
- Comments added to reports enable better collaboration. Report links with comments can be emailed to others.
- Screenshots can be captured and comments shared with others.
- Alerts are sent to mobile devices when reports are updated.