Our Client is a world–class provider of exceptionally powerful, easy–to–use, web–based solutions for Automation of the Accounts Payable processes. The company provides high value products and total turnkey solutions that unleash efficiency. The company has developed innovative end–to–end integrated and automated solutions that transforms the way businesses manage their second largest controllable costs of travel and expense. The company is one of the leader in its segment and has been providing corporate expense management solutions to its clients since 2004.
Our Client have been providing corporate expense management solutions since 2004. The company invested multi–millions of dollars to create highly innovative and leading–edge technology solutions that empower businesses to manage their spending, improve their operational efficiency, recognize healthier bottom–line, and enhance green initiatives.
The Company approached Binary Semantics to extend the accessibility of this Corporate T&E management solution on Mobility Devices. The company wanted to develop a user friendly & simple mobile application to create, submit and approve expense reports.
Binary Semantics developed intuitive mobile app for corporate to manage Travel & Expense. The application gives remote access to the corporate employees to add and edit expenses during work. The user can attach the receipt taking image from In-App Camera configuration. The employees can check the approvals and overall expenses for a particular time period.
The salient features of the Android app are:-
- Easy Sign-in and smooth slides transition
- Add/Edit corporate expenses
- Elaborated form to capture complete information about expenses (Reason, Location, Day & Date, Clients etc.)
- Check Reports of Expenses approved
- View Status of Expense added
- Attach Bills/Receipts of Expense
- Built-In camera to capture and attach Receipts.
- Android SDK, Java, A-Query, SOAP, GPS Services
- SQLite database for storing the details
- SOAP to interact with the server in addition with the runtime library
- A-query to fetch images from server
- Camera API to capture image and upload image on the server
Screen Density Supported
- 426dp x 320dp
- 470dp x 320dp
- 640dp x 480dp
- 960dp x 720dp
- Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean