Order Management in Multi-level Marketing
Binary Semantics developed the web-based system with provision for following features -
- Defining Products and Promotional Orders valid over a period of time.
- Management of Dealers and Units (Group of Dealers reporting to a Manager).
- Order processing and Invoice Generation.
- User based Access - Restrictive access to individuals has been provided which depends on the tasks expected i.e. Order Management, View Reports.
The key benefits of the system are-
- Minimizes the need to store multiple documents in physical and electronic forms.
- Reports Generation (i.e. Performance Tracking, Orders Placed, Sales Activity etc.) from the system enable our client to have visibility into their business, leading better planning and decisions.
- Centralization of Dealers and Orders in one place.
- Secure Controlled Access
- Business Director Order Management System
- Leading Manufacturer of Melamine Tableware
- Order Management System for multimedia marketing format
- Windows 2003 EE, IIS 6.0, MS SQL Server 2005, IE 7.0
Project and Services Scope
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing and Implementation