Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
Our client is a provider of customer care services and solutions for market leaders in healthcare, Financial services, business services, publishing, communications and travel and entertainment industries.
The client uses an integrated suite of advanced Call Center application to efficiently manage customer interactions. Integrated CTI with auto population to the agent desktop, online searchable knowledge base, auto script writer, and customized industry customer contact handling tools help Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) /Agents serve their customers with precision, accuracy and efficient responses.
The client invited Binary Semantics to redevelop its Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) application which enables voice and data processing equipment to work together so that people and systems can exchange information to service the customer more quickly, easily, and efficiently.
Our client has 11000 calling Agents all over the world to service customers around the globe that rely on this CTI application. Some key challenges were to ensure: -
- Uninterrupted Call Management
- Seamless application recovery in case of CTI link bounces
- Interface to multiple CTI implementations (Envox, Cisco, etc.)
- Self contained CTI implementation (independent from existing CRM software)
The completely integrated web portal efficiently manages customer interactions with call management process. The salient features of CTI portal are:-
- Automatic capture of Incoming call
- Ability to Transfer consultation call
- Hot Transfer and Cold Transfer facility
- Ability to handle Link bounce
- Configurable options - Set timer thresholds and colors (Display Settings), Specify phone actions and placements (Phone Actions)
- Management tools for monitoring, troubleshooting, and viewing event history