Knowledge Management System
Binary Semantics developed the system with following set of features -
- Taxonomy Structure- Taxonomy structure prepared takes into consideration the needs of the present as well as future Companies and Divisions. Flexibility has been provided to add and manage Document Categories/Subcategories etc.
- Role & User based Access - Restrictive access to individuals has been provided which depends on the seniority and the confidentiality of documents.
- Customization - System allows users to customize the layout and dene their preferences as per the need and liking.
- Other features provided are Contacts Directory, Events Calendar, Travel Plan, Resume & Alumni Database.
The key benefits of the system are:-
- Centralized Knowledge Repository
- Secure Controlled Access
- Users spend less time in information and documents retrieval
- System records and reports Document usage/ access through Reporting module.
- Knowledge System
- One of the Top Indian Business Houses
- Knowledge Management System
- Windows 2003 EE, IIS 6.0, MS SQL Server 2005 SE
- Gap Analysis, Design Modifications, Customization and Testing