Our Client is one of the fastest growing housing finance companies in India. It has established a strong national presence in around 40 locations across India.
Through its various branches and sales offices, our client ensures to provide doorstep accessibility to its customers. The parent company arguably stands strong as the third-largest Housing Finance Company in the country & the second-largest Housing Finance Company in the private sector.
Our Client has facilitated loans to thousands of customers for which they need to handle queries across India. It was having setup for sending statements and responding queries to customers on regular basis.
Some key challenges were:-
- Integration with Loan Origination system and Loan Management System
- Generate Statements like IT Certificate, Statement of Accounts etc.
- Customers ease for various queries and requests
- Registration and Login while validating customer data with Captcha
- SMS and email alerts on registration, Query-Feedback, Additional Loan Request
Binary Semantics developed a customer portal where the customers who have taken loans can view their Loan summary, interest rate details etc. which is seamlessly integrated with Loan Origination System (LOS) application which is available 24/7 across the network. The completely integrated customer portal efficiently manages customer’s home finance related data, its queries etc.
The salient features of Customer Portal are:-
- Customer can view its Loan, disbursement, Interest rate, repayment schedule details etc.
- Customer can view and download IT, Provisional, SOA certificate
- Customer can download all required forms from customer portal
- Customer can view its linked account details with single Login
- Customer can send Additional Loan Request
Binary’s Customer Portal solution enhances the overall process of servicing the customers. Our Clients back office queries were drastically reduced by this online portal. Customers also received loan related information from this portal
The key benefits are:-
- User friendly application for customers
- Online view of Interest Rate change, PDC details, Disbursement details
- Customer needn’t visit the branch for various certificates and forms
- Branch back-office load also reduced
- Customer needn’t visit the branch for queries or additional loan request
- Project- Customer Portal
- Customer- Home finance Company in India
- Industry -Home Finance
- Application-Customer Portal
- Tools Technology- Struts 2, JSP, Oracle 10g, iText, AJAX
- Application Server- Oracle11g Application Server, Tomcat 6, IBM Websphere
- Platform -Windows Server
- Project Scope- Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing