Consistently delivering quality products and services to customers is the sign of being a matured organization. Though not impossible, the task of achieving consistent quality is extremely challenging, considering the fact that it is difficult to define, measure, and control the quality of the software.
Binary Semantics offers array of model specific Quality Consulting Services that includes:
- Implementation consultancy on ISO 9001:2008 series of standards
- Process Improvement Initiatives through Integrated Capability Maturity Model (CMMi)
The ISO 9001:2008 series of standards is a set of generic standards for quality management published by International Organization of Standardization (ISO). These standards can be applied to any organizations regardless of its size or Industry. It can help both product and service oriented organizations in achieving standards of quality. These standards are process-centric-they are concerned with how the organization defines and manages its process.
Currently, National Standards bodies in over 153 countries support ISO 9001:2008. This makes it one of the most popular quality standards.
- Improve organization productivity and efficiency
- Improved quality (as measured by defects)
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Preferential treatment and Repeat Business
- Reduce costs
- Increase confidence of the customers in your production system
- Encourages and motivates people within the organization
- Initiating Action Plan for ISO implementation
- Establish Quality group
- Train all employees on ISO 9001:2008 model at various levels
- Conduct process and documentation training for the process engineering team of your organization.
- Developing and Implementing the QMS
- Define the structure of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Gather input required for developing the QMS
- Develop the Quality Manual
- Develop process, policy and other components of the QMS
- Review the QMS
- Conduct pilot implementations in functions and selected projects
- Release the QMS
- Train staff on QMS and concepts required to implement the QMS
- Internal Assessment of the Implementation
- Train internal auditors
- Plan and conduct internal audits
- Conduct management reviews
- Use internal audit report and other input to fine tune the QMS documentation and its implementation.