Digital content management technology has transformed the way to manage content and knowledge, in this knowledge era. Research libraries, libraries, history archives, corporate and museums are increasingly getting aware of the need and power of digital content management. We at Binary provide digital content management solutions to preserve, share and reproduce rare and valuable contents.
From the preservation perspective, digital content management technology offers important reformatting advantages over photocopy and microfilm, including its capability to create a higher quality reproduction of a deteriorating original, the ability to reproduce digital images over and over again with no loss of image quality, great flexibility in terms of output and distribution, and potential cost savings associated with storage and distribution.
Binary provides complete digitization solutions to organizations looking to store, manage and preserve their diverse documents for long-term use. Many knowledge organizations are grappling with the challenges of preserving original documents and at the same time make them more accessible. Binary's digital content solutions (DCS) provide state-of-the-art technology and procedural infrastructure to convert documents into high quality digital content according to your business requirements.
We work with you to convert your hardcopy materials (such as photographs, letters, journals,books, maps, manuscripts) to digital format along with content management solution on Unix, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Quality File Scanning
- Electronic File Conversion
- Paper to digital images (in GIF, PDF, JPEG, TIF and PNG formats)
- Image to Text with optical character recognition (OCR) with 99.99% accuracy
- Text to XML using DC Meta Data Element or any other specification required by the client
- Highly automated, sophisticated XML tagging for future proofing
- XML to anything i.e. UNIMARC, MARC21, CCF etc
- Full Text OCR conversion
- Indexing & Metadata tagging
- Search & Retrieval Solutions
- Content Management Solutions
- Professional Consulting Services
- Library Automation Services
- Established track record of successfully executing large number of software application development projects
- 20 years of proven off sourcing Framework for offshore based software development
- Rapid application development and early delivery of critical functionality of the software being developed
- Competitive pricing
The different pricing options for digital content management solutions are:
- Fixed Price Turnkey
- Time and Material
- Shared Risk- Shared Rewards
- Dedicated Development Facility
Digital content management systems can be used to publish and maintain course content digitally, moreover it can also cater to the various e-learning solution's needs across multiple disciplines or institutions. Our digital content management solutions are targeted to meet all your information, knowledge or content sharing objectives.