Timely dispatch / delivery is a major concern for any business whether it involves moving goods or transporting people in today’s competitive environment. To achieve efficient and timely delivery (people or goods) through best possible routes while maintaining the working life of any vehicle and managing a large pool of vehicle at the same time, requires a fleet management system.
FleetRoboTM (a Binary Semantics Product) VTS enables you to track your Vehicle Status and Movement in real time and thus, ensures optimal utilization of your resources and discourage unauthorized usage. With the incorporation of process automation at corporate level, the operation is centralized to a single web-based platform and the automated Vehicle reports so generated are free of human errors. This incorporation of technology is of simple nature and requires basic skill set. This reduces delivery delays, decreases fuel consumption, and provides features to optimize routes on the go. These factors decrease operational cost and save time increasing your Return-on-Investment (ROI).
VTS allows the Fleet Owners to effectively manage their fleet and keep track of diagnosis and maintenance schedules.
Some of the features FleetRoboTM VTS offers:
- Ignition (Digital Input)
- Over-Speed Buzzer (Digital Output)
- RFID Reader (RS232/ UART Interface)
- Accelerometer (UART and Power Output)
- Remote Lock/ Unlock Module
- Fingerprint Reader (RS232/ UART Interface)
- External Fuel Level Sensor (Analog Input)
FleetRoboTM EMOVE the state-of-the-art solution for employee transport management Solution is devised to cater to all the stakeholders ie: Employee, Driver, Transporter and Corporate requirement to be able to provide focused approach that ensures Employee comfort and safety, Timely pick and drop, on-time trips with security.
With vast experience in transport management system EMOVE is the one stop solution integrated with latest technology and single window solution for employee transportation.
- Vehicle Dispatch System
- Automatic dispatch system
- Auto route optimization
- SMS alert & Display of Current Location of Vehicle to the Employee related to bookings
- Job Management and Reporting
- Driver Record Keeping and Duty management
- Alerts for vehicle maintenance and validation
- Provision to enter complete roster for a defined Time Period
- Vehicle Tracking Components
- Real time tracking and tracing of position on Google MAP
- Tracking History and Customized Geo- Fence
- Safety Solutions
- Monitoring of Driving Behaviour
- SOS Button on Mobile App of Employees
FR-CS (FleetRobo-Custom Seals) Electronic lock that works with the combination of various Technologies including GPS (Global Positioning System), GSM (Global System for Mobile), GPRS (General Packet Radio Service), LBS (Location Based Services) and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
- Real time Monitoring of the asset including speed and distance covered.
- Long Battery Back-up that can be extended to 30 days.
- Electronic String Lock that can be locked/ unlocked using RFID Tags or SMS commands
- Circular and Route Geo fencing to mark area of interest on Maps.
- Reusable after charging for only 8 hours
- Trip Management to track and ensure on-time deliveries.
TMS powered by FleetRoboTM allows the fleet owners to closely monitor their fleet and helps them in achieving on-time deliveries to their Customers by defining various trips for their fleet
- Define ETD (Estimated Time of Departure), RTA (Required Time of Arrival) and Lead Times for each Trip
- Tracking of estimated time of arrival to the destination based on the various parameters like Asset speed, distance remaining, and traffic situation.
- Graphical dashboards to present the Monthly Statistics for Management Reviews
- Trip-wise Tracking of the Fleet & Calculation of Percentage Utilization of the Fleet
FleetRoboTM offers Temperature Monitoring devices to track the perishable goods that are being transported from one place to another.
- Real-time Tracking of the Temperature
- E-mail and Alert in case of abnormal temperature situations
- Facility to set threshold values
- Capacity to use a maximum of 4 temperature sensors inside a single vehicle