Digital learning is any type of learning that is accompanied by technology or by instructional practice that makes effective use of technology. It encompasses the application of a wide spectrum of practices including: blended and virtual learning.
This increases their efficiency and productivity. In addition to engaging students, digital learning tools and technology sharpen critical thinking skills, which are the basis for the development of analytic reasoning.
Möbius™ is a comprehensive online courseware environment that focuses on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). It is built on the notion that people learn by doing. With Möbius, your students can explore important concepts using engaging, interactive applications, visualize problems and solutions, and test their understanding by answering questions that are graded instantly. Throughout the entire lesson, students remain actively engaged with the material and receive constant feedback that solidifies their understanding.
Mobius gives its users complete access to best-in-class online education platform through Möbius Courseware, Möbius Assessment, and Möbius Content.
Möbius Courseware is the complete platform for creating and deploying online STEM courses including lessons, interactive learning activities, hands-on exercises and assessments. Students in today's digital era are used to receiving instant results in most of the activities they do.
- Facilitates the integration of powerful, dynamic learning and assessment tools in the online course materials to give students the edge to receive constant feedback, which in turn helps them stay engaged and on-the-track.
- Integrate meaningful, automatically-graded assessment questions into lessons and narrated lectures, in addition to formal assignments, so students can test their understanding as they go.
- Provide interactive applications for exploring concepts in ways not available in a traditional classroom.
- Leverage powerful algorithmic questions to provide practice for students as they master concepts, as well as individual summative assessments.
- Incorporate engaging, enlightening visualizations of concepts, problems, and solutions, through a wide variety of 2-D and 3-D plots and animations that students can modify and explore.
Möbius Assessment has been specifically designed for all STEM courses. It expedites instructors to truly assess student understanding of concepts, making it ideal for STEM courses
Everything You Need
- Seamless integration with any of your existing course infrastructure and accessed from any web-enabled device so that you can offer a seamless experience to your students.
- Helps utilize time optimally by spending less time marking and more time on other important aspects of the course.
- Facilitates educators to assign unlimited assignments at one point in time basis the needs of the students, without being limited by teaching assistant availability.
- Create interactive narrated lectures that facilitates the habit to explore and nurture self-assessment elements. There are multiple templates available for unlimited question types.
- Standard math notation and interactive 2D, 3D plotting.
- Uplifts all restriction placed on an instructor by traditional offline testing.
Möbius Content is professionally developed STEM content for Möbius Courseware and Möbius Assessment
Your Content, Your Rules
When you use Möbius Content to develop and deliver your online offerings, you remain in full control of your content and the learning experience.
- Bring your online vision to life such as online courses, open-access courses, formative testing, placement & remediation programs, independent learning, outreach programs and flipped or blended classrooms.
- Provide exactly the content you want, from individual lessons and textbook supplements, to full courses, remedial materials, enrichment content, and more.
- Choose the learning experience by allowing students open access to your course material or guiding them along a specific learning path.
- Stay in control of your content, creating and customizing materials as you wish to suit your needs.
- Save your students money by moving over from traditional textbooks while simultaneously improving the learning experience.