MapleSim, an advanced system-level modeling and simulation tool uses latest methods to affectedly diminish model development time, offer insight into system behavior and produce fast, high-fidelity simulations.
MapleSim features include:
- It is a powerful symbolic and numeric math engine that offers advantages over automatically generated system equations to real-time simulation code for complex systems.
- It comprises more than 700 built-in components across domains.
- It facilitates recreation of system diagram on your screen with the help of components, which represent physical model.
- It contains equation-based custom components that help you arrive at final models faster and without programming.
- It combines multibody technology in combination with latest multi-domain modeling tools to provide unmatched tractability and control of your multibody models.
- It facilitates 2-D and 3-D simulation animation and results.
- Code generation optimization to deliver high-performance, royalty-free code suitable for repeated optimization and complex real-time simulations.
- Simulation engine yields quick, efficient simulation code and offers several options for managing and controlling simulations.
- It can be effortlessly combined with existing toolchain to achieve fast & auto-generated model code for the system.
- Unit management lessens the risk of conversion and consistency errors in the model.
- It facilitates visibility and access to model equations.
- It offers unlimited analysis by providing access to equations and its powerful mathematical engine.
- It enables system-level modeling and simulation of pneumatic systems.
- It allows the extension of vehicle models with high-performance pneumatic tire components.
- Driveline Library allows to mix the best of physical models and empirical data to maximize model fidelity, optimize designs and improve overall vehicle fuel-efficiency.
- It allows to incorporate physics-based predictive models of battery cells into system-level models.
- It enables a level of understanding, power and extensibility, which is not possible with black-box tools.
- The automated knowledge capture helps you combine reasoning with results and capture engineering knowledge used for each project.
- Control Design Toolbox offer tools for various control design tasks including PID controller design, state feedback control and estimation techniques.
- Hydraulics Library offers assistance to consider complex hydraulics effects in system-level models.
Maple Sim facilitates:
- Reduce Development Time
The combination of modern physical modeling techniques and advanced symbolic computation, MapleSim offers a premises wherein you can develop high-fidelity system-level models significantly faster than using any other tools.
- Develop Better Designs
MapleSim, in combination with Maple, offers an authoritative, open analysis Environment that gives you the luxury of the much-needed tools and flexibility to refine and optimize your designs.
- Get Fast Simulation Code
MapleSim uses an innovative technology to generate remarkably fast, royalty-free model code for optimization and in-the-loop testing. With MapleSim, you can accomplish real time, without sacrificing fidelity in your system-level models.