Data Acquisition & Verification for a leading Company
The client is a leading global company in internet space.
The client had requirements of adding/updating business listings to its databases which maintained on an ongoing basis and required regular updates and cleaning. In order to facilitate search opitimization, the new listings from various product categories need to be added on ongoing basis. Processing was being done in-house. There were limitations with respect to updates due to peak requirements and non availability of call center technology. The current support service team had not explored the BPO route and therefore was not able to meet the requirements with the required responsiveness.
After evaluating & analyzing various options client chose Binary Semantics’ BPO division for a pilot.
The Scope of Binary semantics engagement included:
- Design of a pilot program
- Evolve the process to bring down error rates and meet up-to-date information requirements.
- Evolve the Quality Monitoring Plan and set up Quality, norms as well as Output Benchmarks.
- Ramp up the team
- Initial process training for two weeks to make the first level pitch.
- Adherence to regulatory issues like Do Not Call List.