Technical Staffing Services
Not having the right people at the right time can cause a huge setback for any company's plan and can cause a tremendous drain on a company's resources. Binary's technical staffing services can provide you with the people who fit your needs perfectly.
The cornerstone of our offering in staff augmentation services is to minimize the need for re-learning of critical vertical nuances, which is ensured through provision of relevant business professionals under contract staffing thereby enhancing the value proposition to the client. Our human resource development consultants are equipped to deliver services based on engagement objectives.
Whether you need to staff at a single facility or support a multi-location national operation with uniquely skilled people - Binary has technical staffing services to help you meet your goals. Our technical recruiting expertise and human resource management services have made us the preferred IT staffing company across the globe.
Typically, we provide human resources for the following areas of software development life cycle (SDLC):
- IT Strategy Consulting
- Program Management for complete SDLC
- Project Management
- Database Configuration and Optimization
- Application Integration and Migration
- Programming Services
- Testing and Validation
- Technical help desk
- Shorter turn-around to client requirements
- Consultants with business orientation besides tools and technology expertise
- Structured hiring, induction, and re-tooling practices ensure employee retention
- 360° Staffing including
- Creating a virtual candidate profile
- Refining your requirements
- Locating, screening, salary negotiation, and in-depth reference check of the right candidate
- Induction and Retention
The pricing for technical staffing services is based on :
- Consultant's skill and experience level
- Location of assignment
- Engagement duration
Generally, T&M pricing basis is followed in contract staffing and consultants work at customer's location under their Project Management. However, fixed-price could also be worked out for turnkey assignments under contract staffing.